Home Page
Map of the Farm History of the Farm Events at the Farm Location of the Farm Contact Page
Animals of the Farm
Map of the Farm
Pavilion Pathway Project
       
 
  This cabin was dedicated by The Seaway Kiwanis Club in memory of E.W. "Ted" Leaver honouring him as the last charter member with 34 years of service in the club. This was dedicated on October 22, 1994. The Ted Leaver Information Center is where you can find information on all aspects of the farm and its surrounding area. The following is a picture of the cabin.
 
 
 

 
 

<<< Return to Map

History of the Cabin:
This cabin was built in the early 1900's for a man by the name of Frank Lindsay who was a resident of Detroit. This building was sold to Howard Symington, and then sold again to Rex Garret who donated it to the Farm. The Seaway Kiwanis are responsible for repairing the cabin and making it the Information Center that it is today.

<<< Return to Map

   
Copyright © 2003 Seaway Kiwanis All Rights Reserved
     
Site Design & Hosting by: RCB Integrated